Custom T-Shirt Labels
Custom t-Shirt Tags are a must!
If you are starting a t-shirt business, you need a professional label, even if you are on a limited budget.
Custom Woven Labels are the perfect start to move your business from a DIY project to a successful thriving t-shirt business.
T-Shirt Labels Gallery
Urban Clothing t-Shirts
This is a beautiful double-shuttle, no-fold woven label, with 3 colors, ready to be sewn all around (so we don’t show those threads on the back)
Manhattan Fold Hem Tags
These labels are a great example of something simple and beautiful. Two colors make it a classic.
This particular type of fold (manhattan fold is nothing but a center-fold + ends-fold label) are very easy to apply.
The Cons? Minimum quantity for manhattan fold is 2,000 pieces.
Center Fold Woven Labels
Another 2-color woven label. It is center-folded and its size makes it feel like a “tab”, they are great to sew on the side of the t-shirt, towards the bottom. (Or maybe on the rib of the neck).
A bold logo with a 2-color design is a great recipe for custom shirt tags.
Get Your t-Shirt Business off the Ground!
You’ve put a lot of time and money into your product. Now it’s time to show off your business.
Putting your brand on your creations is like sending each product out with your own personal stamp of approval. You are creating a name for yourself, the product, and showing your customers what makes your products one of a kind.
Here is what we suggest use as tags for your t-shirts
Lately we have been getting many requests for t-shirt companies wanting a clothing tag to label and professionalize their t-shirts.
There are many ways to be creative and strategic on a budget not only in your art design but in the placement of your logo on labels.
BACK OF THE NECK LABEL (MAIN LABEL)
- Label that is placed inside the back of your t-shirt
- Suggested size between 2″x1″ – 2″x2″
- Minimum Order: 100 pieces
- Can be sewn flat; no folds all around or be center folded into the seam of the t shirt.
- Ideal Label for including: business name,personal name, address, website or even with care & content instructions
- This label is more informative rather than defining our brand.
HEM TAG LABEL (BRAND RECOGNITION)
- This label is placed at the bottom of the hem or sleeve of a t-shirt
- Ideal Size: 0.75″x2.25″
- Minimum Order: 100 pieces -2000pcs (2000 pcs minimum if doing a Manhattan fold)
- This label should be kept simple with a simple graphic, text or insignia that best represents you brand
- Logo design can be on front side only or both it does not change the price
- A hem tag re enforces your brand and creates a lasting impact on your customers. It ultimately defines your brand.
Custom T-Shirt Labels Tips
Don’t miss out helpful tips that could not only save you money but build your brand identity which will intern produce brand loyalty from your target audience.
Free Quote Request
4.7/5 – Based on 23 Reviews
- Woven Labels
5 out of 5 stars02/25/2022"We’ve been using Linx for our labels for a while now and their customer service is great and the final product looks awesome."
- Printed on Satin Labels - Woven Edge White Satin Background
5 out of 5 stars05/10/2022"Excellent Service and Product!"
- PVC Label / 3D Design
5 out of 5 stars04/26/2022"The quality is great."
Removing the manufacturer label is easy, you should however check with the manufacturer if is something you can legally do.
If you are looking to rebrand your shirts, you have many options: screen printed labels, using woven clothing labels or you can print the label with your custom design. Your t-shirts should also have: care instructions, custom hang tags.
If you rather not have a label on your t-shirts, you should checkout our new Tagless Heat Transfer Labels.