Custom Woven Labels
Give Your Products the Professional Look You Want
Custom Woven Labels are that final touch that completes all your hard work and your attention to details: those little tags are the first thing people look at when the grab your product from a display.
24-Hour Price Quote
What Makes Our Custom Woven Labels So Special?
- They are soft and smooth to the skin.
- Their edges are heat-cut (or heat-sealed) so they won’t fray.
- Can be made in practically any height and length, custom made to fit your product.
- Use up to 12 thread colors, you will be free to use as many colors as you need.
- Made with polyester threads, for lasting, bright colors.
- Multiple Fold Styles available: no-folds, centerfold, end-fold, mitre fold, gives you versatility.
Custom Woven Labels Gallery
Pricing for Woven Damask Clothing Labels
The Minimum Quantity required for ordering is 100 pieces.
|Qty.||100 labels||250 labels||500 labels||1000 labels|
4 Easy Steps
To order Your Custom Woven Tags
Why are We Considered the Best Custom Woven Labels Solution in the US?
…or why should you choose us?
- More than 15 year of experience
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- Low minimums 100 Pieces Only!
- High Quality Woven Labels
- Cost Effective Prices
- The fastest Production Time in the Market
- Human to Human Business Approach
Learn More about our Design Options
If you are wondering: how do I describe the custom product I want? What options do I have? What size works better for my needs? What sort of folds, colors or materials do you offer? Then you should visit this page.
Choose among the following ways for attaching your woven labels
This is how simple sewing labels are by default.
You don’t need any kind of special backing just sew your logo labels on!
These are heat transfer labels, which backing had a special glue that melts at high temperatures creating a solid bond with the garment.
This is the easiest way to attach woven labels for clothing. Although if you want them to pass the washing machine test it will be better to sew them before.
Types of woven labels
- Woven text labels
- Size Labels
- Apparel Labels
- Printed Cotton Labels
- Woven Logo Labels
- Furniture Self-adhesive woven labels
- Iron-on Labels or heat transfer labels
Printed Damask Labels are the perfect finishing touch for designs with small details or gradients.
Soft Rubber Labels are flexible, bendable yet strong enough to last a lifetime. They are great for outdoor gear or garment.
This material can withstand harsh environments and the roughest conditions.
Basic hangtags or Deluxe hangtags can be a great way to make your brand stand-out from the others.
4.7/5 – Based on 23 Reviews
- 03/15/2016 The labels were exactly as expected! Everyone loves them! – Woven LabelsJoni Gerard out of 5 stars
- 12/11/2016 Victoria has been incredibly responsive and helpful. She gets it done and does it well! – Woven LabelsRachel Moody out of 5 stars
- 06/23/2016 Excellent customer service, willingness to work with my deadline, very satisfied with quality of product – Woven LabelsAlison Troxel out of 5 stars
- 06/07/2016 Quick response time, willing to work with my tight deadline, friendly customer service, made me feel valued as a customer. – Woven LabelsAlison Troxel out of 5 stars
- 09/06/2016 First of all, Victoria is an asset to your company. She makes the whole ordering (or reordering) process go smoothly.I’m always glad to hear her on the other end of the line because I know the job will get handled properly. Secondly, all orders are high quality, high value, and quickly handled. Keep doing what you’re doing and I’ll keep coming back. – Woven LabelsGeorge Carr out of 5 stars
Want to Find Out More About Woven Labels?
When you are looking for a way to take your products to the next level, you think branding. And in the world of apparel and accessories, there is nothing more than will convey ‘professional’ as a high quality woven label.